Adriana’s Auto Insurance is provided for drivers living in Southern California and several other US states.
It was founded as a small family business and has quickly become the inspiration for Latinos.
In this article, you will find some helpful information about this company and on their offers.
About the Adriana’s Company
Adriana Gallardo, a beautiful, energetic woman, is a founder of Adriana’s Insurance, a company based in Glendora, California.
It has been operating for more than 20 years, and today the business has more than 50 offices across southern California and other states.
They offer various types of coverage for any driver in Orange County, Los Angeles, the Inland Empire, San Diego, and all Southern California.
New drivers can enjoy the lowest rates. No one is refused in using their services.
The website of this company has a good design and some information.
There is a tool allowing making a payment online, but if you wish to find out their quotes, you need to contact their agents by phone.
Adriana’s Insurance works with many other insurers, including Access, Align, Freedom, Mendota, Reliant, and others.
On the company’s website, you will find phone numbers to call at to make claims.
What Types of Coverage Are Included?
The following types of coverage are included in a standard auto policy:
- Bodily injury liability (includes legal expenses, medical expenses, and judgment against a driver due to casing the injury/death of another person);
- Property damage liability (covers damages to the property of other people);
- UM/UIM motorist (covers the expenses associated with damage/injury caused by an underinsured/uninsured driver);
- Collision (covers the damage to your vehicle regardless of who is responsible);
- Medical payments (covers all medical bills regardless of who is at fault);
- Comprehensive physical damage (covers damage to your car due to other circumstance, such as vandalism, theft, hail, fire, hitting a deer, natural disasters, etc.).
The company classic car insurance includes the following:
- Inflation guard;
- Collectors (trucks, cars, and motorcycles);
- Agreed value;
- Zero deductible.
Rating and Reviews
The company’s rating on the BBB is A-, which is good.
Adriana’s Insurance has been in the business for over two decades ago, but it has only 17 complaints on the website of this organization.
On Yelp, you can check out 40 reviews giving the average rating to the company of 2 out of 5.
Generally, there there are no many websites with comments on the company’s services.
If you live in California and wish to find an insurer with good conditions, you can consider contacting Adriana’s Insurance.
This company was established many years ago to offer the best prices.
All drivers can use their services.
The BBB’s rating of the company is high, although several negative reviews can also be found.
So, you should check out closely what their customers think of their services and contact their agents to find out more about Adriana’s Car Insurance.