If you are thinking of purchasing American Access Auto Insurance or generally looking for an insurer to get protection for your car, you should read this article.
We have collected some information about this product to help you understand if it is worth your trust.
About the American Access Casualty Company
American access insurance is provided by American Access Casualty Company that has been operating since 1999.
Its head office is based in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois, and their services are available through 100 employees in nine different states, including Illinois, Arizona, Nevada, Indiana, and Texas.
Their target audience is the Hispanic community, but all other customers with international or Mexican driving license are also welcome.
Furthermore, even you have no license, you can use their services.
If you have problems due to bad credit or poor driving record, you can also find help in this company.
What Types of Coverage Do They Offer?
- Bodily injury liability (covers medical expenses for other people);
- Medical payment coverage (covers medical expenses for driver and passengers);
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage (covers your medical expenses/damage due to uninsured/underinsured driver);
- Property damage liability (covers damage to property or vehicle);
- Collision coverage (covers damage due to an accident with another car);
- Rental reimbursement (covers the cost of a rental car);
- Comprehensive coverage (protection against other events, such as theft, fire, vandalism, etc.);
- Towing (reimbursement for any towing expenses);
What Conditions Do They Have?
On the AACI website, you will not find much information about their policies.
There is no online tool allowing checking out their quotes, so you need to contact their agents and talk to them.
Their customer support is available in both Spanish and English.
There are phone numbers to file your claims, but no freephone services are available.
You should also keep in mind that their phone support does not work around the clock.
You can make a claim by contacting their agent as well.
Toll-free numbers are available for towing and roadside help.
Ratings and Reviews
The company has obtained the A+ rating from the BBB.
The majority of 183 complaints have been resolved.
There are 147 reviews of this business that you can check out currently on the website of Consumer Affairs, which the rating of 1 star out of 5.
Their customers are mostly frustrated with the claiming process.
American Access has various auto insurance products for people with different circumstances, including those with bad credit and poor driving records.
There are plenty of negative reviews about the business, though, the BBB has given them a pretty high rating.
So, we can recommend you to go through customers comments thoughtfully and contact the agents to check out the conditions.
If you believe that their customer support is responsive and their conditions are beneficial, you can purchase American Access Car Insurance.