Are You Paying Too Much for Car Insurance?
+1 (855) 480-62-93
Foremost auto insurance is an ultimate option, which is available for drivers of most states.
The company is considered to be a high-risk insurer, as it provides its services to drivers that do not qualify for other platforms due to poor credit history, bad driving record or other issues.
Foremost will provide such clients with the same range of options, as other customers, including standard policies, such as collision, liability and comprehensive, as well as roadside assistance and rental reimbursement coverage.
Apart from quality and advantageous policies, the company offers a range of benefits, which help reduce the payment and save money:
- Multi-policy discount for Foremost and Farmers companies;
- Single bill system which provides one renewal date available for all policies by Foremost;
- Dynamite Deduction Endorsement that also helps to save from $50 to $100 semi-annually and annually.
Range of Coverages You May Get
While you still doubt about the coverage to choose, Foremost car insurance has prepared numerous options, which are customized with your mind.
The company accepts a multitude of drivers with different driving histories, covering:
- Underinsured/uninsured motorists, which protects your financial situation in case you have got into an accident with the driver without an insurance;
- One household means that you will have one bill for all the vehicles and policies you have. There is no need to worry about renewals, diverse bills, and effective dates;
- Rental reimbursement. The option will cover $50 a day for 30 days of the car rental in case you have covered loss of your auto;
- Property damage and bodily injury. The option will help you cover all the medical expenses and similar issues, associated with an accident and damage. The coverage will be limited only by the liability you choose;
- Dynamite deductible endorsement. The deductible for collision or comprehension loses can be reduced by $50 and $100 for semi- and annual policy renewal respectively;
- Lease or loan coverage will cover the difference between the cost of your auto before and after an accident;
- Medical care. Covering medical bills is one of the most important options for the drivers. Auto insurance with Foremost will cover up to $10,000 for the required medical assistance as a result of an accident.
Ways to Save on Your Insurance
Drivers with a good history, proper financial situation, and perfect records can qualify for the best insurance conditions.
However, Foremost is a revolutionary insurer, which offers its services to all the clients.
Additionally, the company provides an ultimate opportunity to save money in a range of instances, including:
- Perfect driving record for 3-5 years;
- Provide a valid email address;
- Pay using electronic funds transfer;
- Use other Foremost policies, etc.
Contact one of Foremost auto insurance agents, discuss the conditions, rates, quotes, and claims to get a beneficial individual option.