PEMCO auto insurance is available in Oregon and Washington.
The company provides the best services for diligent drivers, who have a clear driving history and no traffic violations.
The company keeps the cost of car insurance competitive, providing clients with award-winning customer satisfaction rate.
The insurance offers the following options:
- Comprehensive coverage that presupposes expenses related to non-collision instances, such as vandalism, fire, theft, and others;
- Collision coverage pays for damage to the car, irrespective of who’s at fault;
- Labor and towing coverage that helps in case your car breaks down and requires immediate fixing;
- Underinsured or uninsured motorist covers the cost of damage in case you are in an accident with the driver who has no insurance;
- Custom equipment and parts coverage, which presupposes up to $500 for required customization;
- Auto loan coverage helps to pay off the car loan in case the car is totaled and younger than 3 years old;
- Rental reimbursement coverage;
- Re-coding or replacing key coverage;
- Tonneau, camper and canopy coverage, etc.
PEMCO car insurance is not only about the vehicle, but the company also cares about the driver and passengers, providing numerous coverages:
- Accidental death coverage pays $10,000 to the estate or spouse of a person who has died in an accident;
- Personal injury protection helps deal with medical bills and related expenses of a person who was hurt or died in an accident;
- Underinsured bodily injury coverage pays medical expenses in case the person is hurt during an accident with the driver who has no insurance, or it is too small;
- Pet coverage presupposes up to $1,000 for the cat or dog that were injured or died in an accident.
Since PEMCO is not only about medical cost, your auto insurance will protect you from unexpected payments in case you are found liable for an accident.
Liability bodily injury, property damage protection and a range of other coverages are available with PEMCO car insurance.
Payments, Rates and Discounts
Before applying for PEMCO insurance, you need to be aware of all the possible advantages and drawbacks.
Only reliable drivers can qualify for the option.
In addition, they will get an exclusive opportunity to obtain extra discounts and numerous benefits.
Learn the list of discounts offered by PEMCO to cut the insurance cost and take the maximal benefit out of its use.
The insurance features automatical savings based on the choice of deductibles, safe driving, low mileage, repair cost, and accident-free driving.
Besides, you can use one of the offers to reduce the total cost of PEMCO auto insurance:
- Safety feature discount;
- Good student;
- Distant student;
- University of Washington Alumni;
- Auto and home;
- Defensive driver;
- Advance purchase;
- Loyal auto customer;
- Minor ticket forgiveness, etc.